Voice Pads for Speaking and Listening
Record and playback 40 seconds of speech, music or sound effects via the built-in microphone and speaker. Includes a removable clear
cover that allows you to create pictures, symbols, numbers, words or letters to match your recordings. Also includes a Dry Wipe Insert and a Mirror which is ideal for helping children see how sounds are formed. Supports Phonics programmes.
Voice Pad offers unlimited opportunities for speaking and listening activities.
- Red tactile Record Button, (with tactile record symbol)
- Green tactile Play Button, (with tactile play symbol)
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone
- Removable acetate clear cover
- Removable dry wipe insert - Write on, wipe off and reuse
- Permanent inset mirror for helping children see how letter sounds are
- Message protection LOCK switch, (hidden under the kick stand)
- Wall mounting hole and built in magnet on rear side
in kick stand on rear side, (stands up approx. 30 Deg)
- Recording time: 40 seconds, (one single message)
- Messages are re-recordable - reuse time and time again
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries, (not included)
- Size: 125 x 80 x 18mm
- CE and Toy Safety certified
This device is suitable for children to play with - they come up with thousands of different ways to use it and they can play hours independently. It is very usefull memory help for elderlely people, in daily routines - it tells you how to take
your medication, how to open the TV, how to use the Microwave oven etc etc. and due to the magnets, stand and screw hole in the backside of the device, it can be placed beside the location where continuos help is needed - just press the green button and you
will hear the recording.